Lithium Ion Battery market is growing up by Automobile application and energy storage system steadily. Cathode active material is critical material for designing battery capacity and power. BASF TODA Battery Materials (BTBM) is top two company for supplying NCA cathode active material, which is leading technology in the world. BTBM has R&D responsibility about cathode in the world as one of BASF group. BTBM development needs to increase our capabilities by hiring career staffs.
Main Areas of Responsibilities and Key Activities
1. Lead product development activities and Intellectual Property effectively.
2. Provide the solution idea by developing the market/customer required performance products with cost-efficient way in responsible field. (NO global Development support activities).
1. Create appropriate products and its process technologies.
2. Support and Implement JV Development strategy, policy and portfolio.
3. Lead projects on customer-specified products locally.
1. Drive development projects with Sales and Manufacturing Engineering.
2. Lead new product launch supported by core technology with Research and Manufacturing Engineering.
3. Manage project targets with each team member and has responsibility of project achievement.
4. Convince and negotiate with customer in the technical field in local.
1. Support R&D budget planning & efficiency gain activities.
3. Support Development Asset management.
4. Lead Product & material IP target.
Job Requirements (minimum requirement to carry out the work)
Education Must : University degree of chemistry or chemical engineering
Nice to have : Master degree of chemistry or chemical engineering
Working Experience More than five years in Research or development
Technical & Professional Knowledge Must : Inorganic chemistry or Electrochemistry
Nice to have : Analysis of physical properties or electrochemical properties
Operating Network (to provide information on communications & interactions required for this role)
Lead development activities by collaborating with Research, Manufacturing Engineering, Quality Control and Sales department.
Collaborate with Amagasaki lab in BASF Japan.
Negotiate and convince customers for responsible projects.