Responsible for company supply chain process end-to-end, starting from Purchase Order / Import and custom clearance / Quality control / Distribution / Warehouse management for company merchandises.
Work as a team to ensure smooth delivery of merchandises to shops and customers.
We work as a team so that the individual is not expected to cover all work experiences by alone but required to ensure process cycle as a whole.
Order and Import Management
* Order management: order creation, cancellation, adjustment, release and reorder
* Monitor the delivery status, raise alert and work to solve issues
* Manage/operate formaldehyde testing and food testing.
* Solve quality issues, liaise with warehouse and other parties
* Execute initial implementation of the product at each collection
* Monitor inventory level to perform relevant replenishment, movement, and reorder
System / data Management
* Manage / maintain / update product master data
* Inventory control: reconcile inventory movement to system
* Safeguard company assets: execute stock-taking through relevant and updated procedure
* Understand company standards, in compliance with the Group Internal Audit
* Inventory adjustment
* Sample management
* Seasonal event