The worlds leading American sports/ lifestyle brand.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive Sports Marketing plan for Japan that is consistent with Global Sports Marketing plans.
- Schedule & undertake Japan Sports Marketing Strategy Plan review sessions and build SM Strategic Plan.
- Ensure Sports Marketing spend in Japan stays in-line with the development of the overall DC budget and revenue development.
- Encourage Japan Sports Marketing leads to identify key stakeholders in Japan to develop a Sports Marketing network that will put "The Company" in a position to be at the table for any key opportunities.
- Develop athletes tracking/scouting mechanism and assist and when needed lead key re/negotiations.
- Where necessary and relevant develop and maintain long-term relationships with athletes, clubs, and federations.
- Work with Brand marketing to drive Sports Marketing team in leveraging "The Company" athletes whenever possible & relevant and integrate our athletes & teams in all relevant marketing initiatives.
- Minimum of 5-year experience in Sports Marketing, federations and/or professional sports organizations.
- Superior Negotiation Skills.
- Passionate about Football/ Sports and has competed.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Ability to communicate plans across a complex matrix on a corporate regional and functional basis, including presenting before audiences of various sizes and cultures.
- Knowledge of footwear and/or apparel industry is preferred.
- PC literacy with Excel, Powerpoint, Word and Keynote is needed.
- Language requirement (e.g. Fluency in Japanese and English required. minimum TOEIC 800+)