- Lead financial planning process and procedure under the guidance of Business Planning & Control management including effective communication to all departments and driving all scheduled activities in planning ensuring all deliverables are prepared and shared with senior management team.
- Take part in business planning process as a finance lead and control all activities are correctly recorded in the book.
- Own the process to submit financial plan to regional and global HQ via SAP
- Lead financial forecasting process coordinating with other departments such as Sales, Marketing, and Sales Planning, assisting BPC Director.
- Budget control including cost and expense analysis and cash flow management to ensure to achieve financial target.
- Ensure key financial data is reported in compliance with global accounting policies and procedures.
- Own the process to submit actual financial information via Topaz ensuring submitted data is consistent with SAP.
- Lead to prepare monthly reports in an accurate and timely manner and submit to Regional Office and Global HQ.
- Correspond to add-hoc reporting requests from Regional Office and Global HQ
- Analyze financial risks and/or opportunities and communicate to senior management members at appropriate occasions, and propose plans for improvement.
- Develop detailed planning of distribution cost, collaborating with logistics team.
- Lead a process to control budget by tracking actual costs and update forecast if necessary.
- Analyze variances against plan and communicate to senior management.
- Support senior management the company with various ivisional and company wide special projects by delivering analyses, simulations, proposals to address business performance issues & opportunities.
- A university degree or equivalent
- FP&A experience
- Experience of sales management and/or cross-funtional collaboration is a plus