- Develop detailed financial forecasts incorporating historic, trended and current business information
- Monitor functional and departmental spending versus budget by highlighting material variances using system generated detail and trend reports.
- Prepare journal entries and assist in month end close as needed to ensure proper accounting at the functional and departmental level.
- Prepare and distribute financial reports and packages by gathering and analyzing information related to current performance.
- Perform financial analysis, as directed by management, and recommend alternatives courses of action by utilizing appropriate financial tools.
- Evaluate new business opportunities, potential acquisitions, new products, tax planning and spending initiatives by modeling alternative financial scenarios (e.g. revenues, profitability etc).
- Prepare sensitivity analysis impact on revenue, expenses and profitability by modeling changes in key variables (recommending appropriate course of action).
- You will need to be able to prioritize work assignments, working under minimal supervision, and exercise judgement in selecting innovative, practical methods to achieve problem resolution.
- You are expected to have experience in similar roles in FP&A,
- You have good Excel skills.