A famous global retail and fashion brand, managing some of the top clothing brands in Japan
- THE JOB
- Supervise a team four, track and evaluate day-to-day activities.
- Lead monthly, quarterly, yearly closing to ensure timely and accurate process.
- Liaising with audits and tax filing.
- Journal postings for inventories, fixed assets, accruals, payroll, intercompany reconciliations and required adjustments.
- Journal review
- Maintain books thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
- Fixed assets management
- Supervision of payments
- Other analysis and simulations as needed
- Process optimization
5+ years of relevant experience in finance and accounting field
- Ideally 3+ years of experience as a team leader or project leader
- Knowledge of finance/accounting and procedures, financial chart of accounts and corporate procedures
- Proficient in Excel, MS office