Become part of a leading global Medical Device company, a Fortune 500 company and frequently ranked in Japan as Great Place to Work.
As a sales planning specialist, you are responsible for evaluating and predicting sales trends in order to help a company optimize its promotional strategies. The job description of a sales analyst involves using sales prediction software, drawing up detailed sales reports, and making informed suggestions for how to improve company profitability.
You will assist the Sales Manager and promote strategic actions to the Global Headquarter in Japan. You will work across functions with Sales, Finance and Marketing employees and have a significant impact on sales performance nationwide.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Collects data from sales reports for analysis
· Develops methods and strategies for assessing large amounts of data.
· Closely studies past sales data to determine trends in productivity
· Add hoc project with related to optimize sales operation
· Uses sales force dot com software to analyze market and customer trends
· Creates sales evaluation reports based on collected data
· Presents sales reports to company managers, directors, and/or General manager
· Suggests adjustments and revisions to promotional strategies to improve sales and profitability
· Provides suggestions for budget rearrangement and re-allocation of funds to save money.
· Attends and participates in sales strategy meetings.
· Leads informational sessions for staff to explain sales trends and new marketing strategies.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Exhibits ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
· Demonstrate the ability to think both analytically and creatively.
· Possesses strong Planning and Analytical skills. Strong interpersonal skills, and can adapt to and work well with diverse sets of situations and people, including cross-cultural adaptation
· Manages time efficiently.
Education and Experience
· A Bachelor’s degree is required
· 2+ years working experience for major company or division of a large corporate
· Sales experience in Medical Device is a plus
· Business level English is highly preferable
The company is committed to building diverse future leaders with technical competencies and leadership skills that will allow candidates to successfully contribute to the organization while furthering their career goals. During a 1-2 year period, participants rotate in various assignments within the group, such as sales planning, supply chain, FP&A, and marketing.