Client is a Big Data analytics software company that provides end-to end solutions enabling semiconductor and electronics brand owners to protect product quality and enhance their brand reputations in the market.
As an experienced sales professional with a proven track record in selling complex software solutions to large semiconductor or electronic customers, you will be expected to articulate product value to customers in a precise and concise manner at all customer levels.
· You'll be responsible for getting new customers and growing sales revenue in target accounts.
· You'll take full ownership of all business relationships between company and target accounts.
· You'll create and detail a strong value proposition for company in the account, overcome objections, and close orders.
· You'll have the ability to map company value to the strategic direction and business drivers, and create and voice a strong value proposition in the account.
· You'll work closely with other groups within company (pre-sales and operations) to realize this value.
· You'll have knowledge of the organizational structure of the account and of all key individuals with their respective roles and responsibilities, and also of the account’s supply chain and internal strategies.
· BSEE or equivalent
· 10+ years of hands-on sales experience, specifically in a large strategic account
· Knowledge of semiconductor industry operations
· Experience in developing and executing strategic account plans.
· Exceptional interpersonal skills to develop trusting relations with key customers
· Ability to travel, including internationally as required.