Company Overview:The company is a top US manufacturer of a revolutionazing method for treating the misalignment of teeth.
Japan business was commenced in November 2005 and focuses on orthodontists.
The company has vitually no direct competitors and is growing really fast (the stock market increase is exponential).
The company is frequently ranked as top innovators and best company rankings in its industry sector.
Duties & Responsibilities
Grow products and expand market share by ensuring and helping doctors to improve practice and build reputation.
Develop and manage core practice development program addressing the needs of providers and clinic staffs.
Contribute to the fast growth of Japanese business with process management, analytical and strong implementation skills, customer-orientation and collaborative approaches.
- Works effectively as part of a marketing team to organize marketing events, including seminars, workshops and research programs etc.
- Produces marketing analytics reports and track project process regularly as required
- Deliver the financial numbers including product sales, marketing budget and key metrics
- Assists with writing and editing of promotional literature, newsletters, create marketing materials
- Assists with developing and executing marketing campaign in support of branding and business goals
- Localize and develop/manage marketing material (collateral, sales aids, tools, training, programs, and consumer cognitive list),
- application and payment processing
Initiate and implement staff educational pathway and program
- Report to Product Manager
- Work closely with sales to determine key targets, marketing tools required, and distribution strategy
- Work with other support functions
- dentifying suitable vendors for the company’s selection and liaising with internal teams and external agencies/vendors as appropriate
Education & Experience
- Proven track record with 1-3 years of Marketing, and/or Healthcare product sales management experience (hospital, clinic, 3~5 years) is plus
- Comfortable to work in multidisciplinary and multicultural organization
- BA degree is a must, any major
- Good spoken and written communication skill with English. (TOEIC 800 )
- Skillful at producing documents with MS office programs