American Top 50 Medical Device Company Seeking Senior Marketing Manager.
PRINCIPAL OBJECTIVE OF POSITION: Under the general direction of General Manager, this position collaborates in product development efforts concerning an assigned group of products. Assist with short and long-range sales and marketing objectives of the assigned brands through new product launches, product promotions, sales support tender and pricing strategy.
KEY AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Business & Marketing Planning Activities Develop the strategy and propose action plan to comply aligned sales target by identifying growth opportunities as well as risk management via business analysis.
- Analyze market (size, trends and dynamics) based on available data.
- Develop the long term strategy, AOP, and marketing plan for assigned categories.
- Work with Global, Region and other stakeholders to plan, execute, interpret and leverage market research to support sales and marketing activities.
- Monitor sales and financial performance, making adjustments to plans as necessary.
- Determine pricing strategy to maximize opportunities and minimize potential biannual reimbursement cuts.
Product Marketing Activities. Lead the whole process for product launch and product lifecycle management after launch.
・ Manage product quality related issues as a liaison with Global, and developing and executing corrective actions where needed.
・ Critique product design and revisions to assigned products.
・ Solicit and coordinate end user feedback on specific products.
・ Manage product lifecycle through to phase out.
・ Be the liaison between the RA group and the Sales group.
・ Training of Medical teams and distributors sales teams as well as end users.
・ Develop effective, market-relevant sales and marketing communication materials, and implement marketing programs to build brand equity, preference and other key measures, and trade satisfaction.