Key Responsilities are :-
Business Reporting and Analysis
- Review and communicate regional trends and global competitive insights. Conduct ad-hoc business reviews and communicate findings and set action plans.
-Executive memos and sales reporting (monthly, quarterly)
-Ad-hoc analyses for market visits and trackers for strategic product launches
-Regional Strategic Planning support (from product perspective)
In-store Presentation – Identify and lead re-merchandising projects collaborating with CVM team.
-Market visits and floor plan reviews
-Communicate regional needs and issues
Assortment Planning – Responsible for development of assortment strategy for product category to drive sales growth and achieve inventory turn targets.
-New product planning
-Store/Sku type review
-Market/Category strategic assortment reviews
-New/renovation store assortment planning
-Identify and communicate product development opportunities
Channel Management – Partner with cross-functional regional and NY central counterparts, and local markets, to implement new processes and gain efficiencies across various areas of the business.
- Partner with regional teams to communicate and execute Merchandising strategies. i.e. PR/Marketing, CVM, Retail team
- Communicate regional trends and issues with Central CM and Replenishment Planning
Communication – Communicate effectively and build teamwork
- Communicate with Central team effectively and timely manner
- Speaks for the merchandising strategy to other divisions
Required Qualifications/Primary Job Requirements:
• Bachelor degree
• Self-motivation & pro-activeness with a strong drive for achievement
• Strong analytical skills and business acumen
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Affinity for Jewelry & Watches.
• Proficient in computer skills: email/Outlook, Microsoft Excel & Word
• Strong planning, organization and time-management skills
• 5+ years of business experience
• Accurate and attentive to details