Leading Global Japanese Fashion/ Lifestyle brand that has a focus on development in America & Europe
- Designed to be the business partner and planning resource for ASICS and Global & Region DTC Teams.
- Provides fact based Retail and eCommerce analysis to drive sales and profit . Recommends the action steps and influences key processes at each phase to maximize opportunities and minimize risks.
- Strategic Planning - Provide information to assist teams in the go to market process. Assists in the preparation and coordination of senior management meetings. Provide DTC information for use in macro growth plans. Collaborate with the DTC teams in aligning the product assortment & sales/margin/turn goals. Provide selling data from current and previous seasons to assist the DTC team in assortment planning by door/gender/category/class for the Brands.
- Evaluate open to buy, sales goals, provide opportunities and communicate discrepancies.
- Evaluate future inventories versus space capacity; suggest adjustments to inventories as needed.
- Shares best practices with Global and Regions DTC teams, and key internal/external partners.
- Data Management and In Season Analysis: Acquire, analyze & store in season selling data for the purpose of creating action plans needed to positively influence the business. . Report DTC results weekly/monthly/quarterly from Global and Region sources versus last year and plan.
- Make recommendations and track DTC sales on product initiatives and marketing investments, to create fact based analysis used in future planning, forecasting, ROI.
- Collaborate with Global & Region DTC counterparts to manage sales / inventory plans that yield maximum sales & profits.
- Create bottoms up bi-annual/seasonal plans by gender or category. Facilitate Global and Region functions for agreement on plans. Communicate final plans to all involved parties. Adjust in season, monthly. Participate in weekly/monthly/quarterly meetings with teams to spur actions on exceptions.
- Ensure that new & existing stores and online sites match business needs to optimize sales, profits & stock turn at the stores & sites are achieving to total company level.
- Aggregate and monitor global P&L - Granular focus on maximizing op income, challenging costs on logistics, call center, marketing spend, and more with each business unit - Commercial Analysis of global weekly and monthly sales global performance review. - Consolidated global PL analysis and Create yearly business planning and manage HQ's budget. - Analyze global PL and create monthly report -
- Merchandise analysis of key products and integrated with global product marketing -
- 3- 10 years of major Business planning/ Strategic Planning experience
- Business level English
- Passion for fashion
- Experience in Retail
- Ability to think creatively and solve problems without the need of instruction.
- Team leader
- Global Mindset
- Can travel frequently - Will travel to America/ Europe frequently