- Develop compelling sales collateral, marketing materials, and financial analyses for key client decision-makers, including CEOs, CFOs, CMOs, CHROs, and Heads of Real Estate
- Drive financial underwriting required to structure and price deals in coordination with Account Executives, Regional General Managers, and the Global Pricing team
- Develop and refine operational tools & templates to support and scale the enterprise sales process, from lead development through deal close.
- Liaise with the Business Insights / Data Analytics team to support monthly data & utilization requests from members and develop monthly deal retrospectives for the sales teams
- Increase efficiency of Account Executives by improving / templatizing repeat tasks, including proposal generation, pricing tools, traditional lease comparisons, etc.
- Assist with overall team coordination, including CRM, sales-cycle management, pipeline tracking, management reporting, and ad hoc projects / analyses
- BA/BS degree; major in business, finance, and / or economics preferred
- 4+ years of experience preferred
- Significant experience creating bespoke financial models and analyses in Excel
- Strong communicator and collaborator with ability to present concepts, recommendations and analyses in a clear, concise and actionable manner
- Passion for learning and relentless improvement
Back to job search
|Location:||Japan - Tokyo|
|Salary:||6000000 - 8000000 JPY|