Worlds leading retail / sports brand
1. Optimize and influence profitable Gross Margins through seasonal assortments and business mix
2. Lead key product growth strategies to drive market share and expanded Gross Margins.
3. Lead the Gross Margin planning and forecast process from product development to account and business channel bookings.
4. Evaluate Gross Margin risks and opportunities and communicate effectively to leadership.
5. Provide product insights, price point analysis and cost components to set appropriate Gross Margin targets.
Bachelor's degree in a business-related field with emphasis in finance or accounting (MBA from reputable program a plus)
· 7+ years of experience in financial analysis, financial/strategic planning, and/or budgeting/forecasting
· · Strong attention to detail and strong analytical skills
· Demonstrated ability to complete quantitative and qualitative analysis and build robust financial models.
Excellent communication skill, i.e. ability to communicate and manage relationships across functions, locations and levels.
- Japanese language skill is NOT required at all for this role. English language ability is critical.