Our client is a well-known consumer goods company.
· Responsible to deliver accurate and relevant financial information & analysis with highest quality to senior management in order to make better and timely decisions.
· Support senior management to achieve financial goals of improving shareholders assets by avoiding risks and capturing opportunities in capital efficient manners.
· Lead financial planning process and procedure under the guidance of Business Planning & Control Senior Manager, including effective communication to all departments and driving all scheduled activities in planning ensuring all deliverables are prepared and shared with senior management team.
· Lead financial forecasting process coordinating with other departments such as Sales, Marketing and Sales Planning, assisting Senior Manager.
· Budget control including cost and expense analysis and cash flow management to ensure to achieve financial target.
· Ensure key financial data is reported in compliance with accounting policies and procedures
· Analyze financial risks and/or opportunities and communicate to Senior Manager and Senior Management members at appropriate occasions, and propose plans for improvement
· Develop detailed planning of distribution cost, collaborating with logistics team.
· Lead a process to control budget by tracking actual cost and update forecast if necessary.
· Support Senior Manager and senior management of the company with various divisional and companywide special projects by delivering analyses, simulations, proposals to address business performance issues & opportunities.
· A university degree or equivalent
· Background in financial planning and analysis
· Knowledge of IFRS
· Ability to work with speed and flexibility