You will support the Finance Director, Supervisor and stakeholders by providing necessary data and analysis work. You will also perform data mining and help put together Excel models and information to provide timely and accurate data and analysis to stakeholders.
Roles and Responsiblity:
You will help to provide data to enable timely and accurate reporting as well as analysis, as well as helping to support the key stakeholders in the area of responsibility assigned in terms of financial data and analysis. Data will include all Financial data including revenue, expenses, capital, etc.
- Work with key stakeholders including Sales, Marketing, Value Chain etc.to provide data and analysis to support key business decision making.
- Support Monthly and Quarterly P&L Forecasting by retrieving relevant data and analysis for but not limited to Revenue and Expense
- Work with key stakeholders to analyze and compile variance analysis for both revenue and expense
- Provide all necessary reporting to global HQ
- Support creation of Annual Budget and OGSP for assigned area of responsibility
- Work with relevant departments to obtain budget input and data for both revenue and expense
- Analyze and work with necessary departments to ensure inputs are in line with targets provided both from a revenue as well as expense perspective.
- Work with Accounting team to review P&L at month end close
- Work with stakeholders to obtain data for reporting and planning
- Support/conduct ad hoc financial analysis including but not limited to lease vs. buy; cost trend and optimization analysis; ROI analysis etc.
- Provide data/information as requested through data mining, including but not limited to financial and macroeconomic data
Expected Skill Level:
• Advanced Excel skills
• Finance knowledge and analysis skills, including knowledge of US GAAP
• ERP experiences preferred but not mandatory (SAP, Oracle equivalent)
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in Excel and modeling skills including NPV, IRR and ROI analysis
• Experience working with forecast/budget/BI software applications