Our client is a famous consumer goods company and global leader on the fragrance market.
The company is looking for a talented Financial Analyst. Their leadership relies on the Finance team as their co-pilot to make important business decisions with solid business planning and data-driven analysis. You will report to the Japan CFO.
• Perform value-added analyses to inform strategic prioritization, optimization and learnings for sales and marketing strategy, cost optimization, and resourcing priorities
• Supporting short-term and long-term P&L forecasts
• Facilitate the category/brand business planning with direction from management and drives the plans to meet relevant targets.
• Collaborates effectively with the team to win in the market and is a trusted advisor to provide objective advice and sound recommendations.
• Proactively develops F&A capability throughout the organization.
·10 years of experience in FP&A
·Proven track record for complex problem solving utilizing financial modelling and analysis, including great Excel skills
·Good organizational skills to proactively manage workload and use time efficiently for completing projects consistently and on time
·Effectively bilingual in Japanese and English
·Knowledge of SAP and Hyperion a plus