- Adapts and implements guidelines , accounting standards and processes for our client's business units.
- Ensures correct and diligent accounting for our client's respective business units.
- Responsible for yearly clsoing activities with external auditors.
- Manages treasury activities with local peers, including cash management and foreign exchange
- Ensure compliance with local tax regulations
- Steer annual budget
- Regular budget vs. actual analysis
- Develop accounting and controlling standard processes
- Support preparation and analysis of annual financial statements for out client's business units.
- A university degree or equivalent
- A minimum of 5 years of finance and accounting experience, including closing experience
- ERP experience