Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with the Clinical Sales Manager in developing a sales plan tailored to the local market
- Become a robot expert across all primary OR procedures to assist in the development of surgical teams
- Work with senior hospital staff and key surgeons in the development and execution of a plan to effectively integrate the surgical robot at new customer sites, ensuring ongoing commitment to the system
Develop a surgical robot plan for each surgical team to support the development of surgical teams:
- Drive utilization of the surgical robot by collaborating with surgical teams to review and select appropriate cases and ensure consistent usage of the technology.
- Drive continuous expansion of the user base by working with key hospital staff and thought leaders to develop a qualified lead funnel. Regular activities would consist of formal presentations, informal events, and get-togethers.
- Effectively convert high potential leads and drive training activities.
Drive sales of instruments and accessories through new product introductions and solution selling:
- Responsibly manage administrative tasks; reporting of sales/procedures, outcomes of sales activities, submission of expense reports, HR reporting etc. Required Skills, Experience and Core Competencies
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of sale experience with a proven record (in medical device or healthcare industry preferred)
- Knowledge of the operating room environment
- Success in introducing new technologies to the market is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel, depending on account distribution
- Computer literate
- Self-starter attitude, Results-orientated and A personal orientation toward action