Our client is a manufacturer of power sources and equipment.
· Consolidate the financial performance of the Services Unit to steer and develop the business performance.
· Lead, develop and manage the business controlling activities and ensure global implementation and harmonization of way of working, guidelines, documentation, IT tools and systems.
· Support management team in defining and creating long-term financial planning and follow up.
· Ensure that requirements and plans including global policies and procedures to support organizations performance are implemented.
· Support and drive assigned business development project/initiatives.
· Act as a true business partner to the Director and management team.
· M.Sc. degree in Economics combined with a solid track record of related work experience in a global setting. Good track record in conceptual and structured working.
· Proven leadership and change management skills.
· Excellent customer Focus and Services mind-set.
· Influencing, co-operation and negotiation skills, also in a matrix setting, coupled with the ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing.
· Good knowledge of most of the following: corporate governance, forecasting, profitability analysis, credit management, IFRS, internal controls and auditing, reporting and analysing skills, econometrics.
· Cognos, QlikView and SAP skills