Prestigious international brand
• Support the budgeting and forecasting process of the company, according to the established targets and deadlines; give strategic advice on the cost saving and margin improvement.
• Ensure analysis of detailed Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet not only after monthly closing but also during the month, reporting and explaining any discrepancy or difference Vs budget or/and forecasts.
• Be responsible of corporate and local reporting of the company and the coordination of the reporting for all areas, according to deadlines; develop appropriate ad-hoc reporting satisfying specific information needs
• Identify possible issue/enhancement areas related to legal, security, general administration, insurances and discuss them with the manager of reference.
• Support the periodic managerial/statutory closings of the company or coordinate the closings for all areas.
• Support Inventory Analysts in stock management, KPIs monitoring and for specific physical checks.
• Ensure the delivery of daily sales reports for Japan business
• Develop business follow up and enhance performance analysis in some different angles ( by channel, by geographic area etc.) including the following topics: Volumes, Prices, Margins, Advertising & Promotion expenses;
• Develop and lead the planning process (budgets, best estimates, revised forecasts, landing) : Sales, Gross Margin, Inventory & Purchase as well as A&P expenses
• Assist in setting Internal Control processes within sphere of responsibility.