The worlds leading American sports/ lifestyle brand.
- In this role you will have to understand our target consumer’s insight and behavior in order to develop the great storytelling mainly for seasonal brand campaign working with partner agencies for maximizing the brand heat. You will need to develop a project brief based on the brand brief and brief to creative agency to help them develop the word-class campaigns that can create the brand heat among our target consumers.
- Creates and directs insightful advertising and content both against category concepts and sports/athlete moments
- Contribute to strategic development of advertising plans/creative process within area of focus; connect work with other Ad/Media managers and Marketing functions to ensure strategic synergy
- Lead the advertising briefing process, focusing on consumer insights and creative ideas
- Manage multiple project budgets and/or department budget
- Work with agencies to define deliverables, budgets, goals and deliverables; ensure linkage to drive Nike Brand plan
- Creates the voice that makes consumers feel, think and act expresses the heart and soul of the brand, leverages athletes, products sports and life
- Recommend and execute the placement and mix of vehicles for offline and online advertising to gain maximum impact.
- Four year University degree.
- Minimum 8 years' experience in Brand Communication/Advertising/Promotion area.
- Hybrid experience in traditional and digital area.
- Strong experience in both film/graphic production area.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentations on complex business issues required.
- Fluency in Japanese and business level English (minimum TOEIC 800+).