Company Overview: One of the world’s TOP Dental Care companies.
Position Title: Product Manager (Dental Consumable Products)
Work Location: Head Quarter (Tokyo)
Flex time applicable: Core time 11：00～14：00
Direct report: Product Management Group Manager
· Propose strategic marketing plans on current products, implement sales promotion including the communication mix by working closely with sales team, and then achieve sales goals by monitoring sales results regularly.
· Collect market information as users’ voices including KOL doctors, dental dealers, and competitors’ information, in order to make marketing plans.
· Plan marketing new products timely and effectively to Japan based on the customer insights, by working with local Regulatory Affair and global MDM.
· Prepare and utilize marketing budgets reasonably then review the effectiveness.
· Help SCM team keep proper inventory by forecasting demands, and maintain product information correctly in the internal systems.
· Work together with other stakeholders: Mar-Com, QA, CS, SS, Academic Service, suppliers outside the company, and even with Management team for reporting.
Required Experience and Knowledge:
· Minimum 3 years of product marketing experience in healthcare or medical device companies (otherwise minimum 6 years of product marketing experience in other related industries) with successful records in marketing. Regarding experience industries, FMCG would be considerable.
· Strategy planning capability and excellent business acumen
· Strong leadership and excellent communication (interpersonal ) skill
· Business level of English (Speaking, Reading, Writing) and/or TOEIC 720 above
· Japanese native or equivalent
· University Graduate or equivalent
· Microsoft Office skills: Excel (incl. fx), Word and PowerPoint
· Rich experience in project management including new product launch
· Sufficient experience in a multinational working environment
· Knowledge of basic science and relevant regulation, in addition to standard of ethics