Our client is a very famous European manufacturer of appliances.
- Support the Accounts Receivable function of the finance team.
- Accurately book the transactions in accordance with UK and Japan GAAP.
- Understand the customer gross margin and provide and distribute the report to the management team.
- Provide support in the development and improvement of accounting processes, reports, and analyses, streamline the finance operations for the growth of the business, maintain account activities, and assist with the creations of financial statements during monthly closing.
- Native level Japanese & Business level English
- Japanese booking keeping (Boki) 2nd grade level
- Excel skills
- Interpersonal skills to encourage the communications among the team
- Organizational skills to work with other departments
- Ability to work to meet deadlines.
- Able to analyse and solve problems and an ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions, either written or oral
- Professional and ethical
- Team player
- Self-motivated with a drive for results
- Energetic, engaging and positive approach
- 5-10 year experience in Finance / Accounting field with basic understanding of accounting principles and processes
- Working experience for the company handling direct businesses (retail and online shops)
- Working experiences for the medium or large size of the foreign affiliated company
- Experience in SAP is preferred
- Advanced knowledge of and ability to apply math computation skills including basic addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Basic Knowledge of Japanese Tax Law (e.g. Consumption tax) is required