A leading international marketing and advertising agency
• Report to G/L and Reporting Group Manager.
• Validate payment data against the supporting documents and execute payment of production invoice, media invoice and employees T&E claims according to required payment terms. Handle discrepancies upon request.
• Support to local office on rush payments, payment requests and queries.
• Support Treasury tasks such as request to Global for foreign currency transactions
• Preparation of monthly/quarterly reporting package to HQ. Work with other Finance teams, front line staff, HR, General Affairs, IT and other departments to improve financial process and comply with all internal control, external requirement (e.g. Subcontract Law 下請法) and audit requirements.
• Assist in providing samples and answering queries during both internal and external audits
• Work on various projects as needed such as working capital management and other initiatives related to GL areas.
• Ad hoc tasks within G/L and Reporting Group e.g. files cleansing, stationeries ordering.
WHAT YOU GET
· Gain hands-on experience on payment processes and month end closing in the global company.
· Gain in-depth understanding of working in a dynamic, global atmosphere across a broad range of businesses.
· Future rotation to other 3 groups within Finance Division may be available based on the skills and performance of the candidate.
· Ideally 3+ years of solid hands-on accounting experience
· Technical knowledge of J-GAAP and/or US-GAAP is a plus
· Microsoft Excel skills
· University degree or equivalent