Our client is a famous tech company with offices all over Europe, South America and Asia.
Depending on your experience, you will be involved in the following accounting operations in general at domestic independent accounting groups.
· Monthly settlement (posting of sales and expenses, management of accounts obligation, management of cash and deposits, management of fixed assets, creation of analysis data etc.)
· Quarterly results
· Annual settlement
· Tax return related work
· Auditing corporation correspondence
· Preparation of disclosure materials (Company Law Calculation Documents, Securities Reports etc.)
· Daily operations such as expense reimbursement and cash deposit management
· Inquiries from the company
· Establishing an accounting flow accompanying the launch of a new business
· Accounting experience (over 3 years)
· Basic knowledge of accounting (above bookkeeping grade 2 level)
· Excel skills (spreadsheets and pivot tables)