PLM Software vendor company
Client is hiring an Automotive Account Manager in Tokyo or Osaka
Experience selling IT projects/solutions within the automotive industry is mandatory
Reporting to the Country Manager, the Account Manager’s primary function is to increase business share by selling solutions that create value for our customers. This includes selling solutions/projects using various combinations of the company’s broad product and services portfolio (consulting, CAD/CAM solutions, training, services contract). This position will also be responsible for developing and implementing account strategies and plans, scheduling “C-level" meetings, converting non-aligned customers, and selling lean manufacturing initiatives thereby maintaining company’s market leading position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Achieve and exceed his sales objectives by actively developing the business through a constant pipeline build up with existing and new accounts
· Find new prospects
· Develop and manage long term customer relationship and strengthen the existing business through regular customer reviews
· Define accurate account plan per customer
· Define and implement sales strategy per account/Opportunities
· Manage the sales cycle of added value propositions (including professional services – training and consulting – and recurrent maintenance contracts) from lead to close:
· Opportunity detection
· Opportunity qualification and evaluation,
· Solution definition – Presentation - Quotation - Proposal drafting
· Negotiation and closing, ensuring all T&C are defined according to our standards
· Work closely with the marketing to develop an extensive knowledge base of all the local apparel/fashion industry, including key players and their current application and technology footprint, buying process, compelling events, political environment and strategies.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
We are looking for an experienced sales person. You must have:
· 8+ years experience in B2B direct sales of high value solutions (IT, High-Tech, Software)
· Proven success and track record of sales to C-level contacts - preferably to large automotive accounts - domestic and ideally international
· Have a winner mentality and be goal oriented and driven by a performance based compensation structure that adequately compensates high achievers
· Ability to cope with constant pressure (without compromising standards) and capacity to handle a multitude of ongoing issues and an incisive mind to ensure focusing on priorities, both operational and business development, long and short term.
· (MUST) fluency in Japanese and English at least business level
There will be up to 40% of business travel on customers sites, mostly regional and some international.